Talent Acquisition Manager
Balta is the largest producer of textile floor coverings in Europe and its products are exported to more than 130 countries worldwide. Since June 2017, Balta Group has been listed on Euronext Brussels. They have 9 production sites worldwide, including 6 in Belgium, 1 in Los Angeles, 2 in Turkey and distribution centres in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium) and in Rome (USA) for North America.
Balta is supported by the efforts and manpower of its more than 4,000 employees. Everything is focused on a professional, customer-friendly approach that enables Balta to present itself as a reliable partner. Balta strives to provide all its customers with superior quality and good service in all its aspects. Balta stands for the most reliable company in the sector for all its stakeholders.
Due to a general restructuring of the Balta Group and specific restructuring of the Human Resources department, the position of Talent Acquisition Manager is created.
You act as a spokesperson and go-to person for everything related to recruitment guidelines. You are a true partner for the business in their recruitment needs. Because the needs of an organization are always changing and evolving, the process of talent acquisition is viewed as an ongoing one. Internally, the talent acquisition manager is part of the human resources team. You take time to learn the business and the factors needed for its success.
The principal accountabilities include the following:
- Your main goal is to set out and manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process for blue and white collar workers.
- Starting from a certain level, you will actively take part in the recruitment process from intake to salary negotiations.
- You take charge of different recruitment programs, such as internships, campus recruitment, referral program, international recruitment.
- You establish and maintain an excellent network within the sector, with universities, recruitment agencies and other key players in the market, as well as with internal stakeholders.
- You create and manage employer branding campaigns to promote the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- You are responsible for Candidate Relationship Management.
- You use Metrics & Analytics for the continuous tracking and use of key metrics to drive continuous improvement and to make better recruitment decisions, to ultimately improve the quality of hire.
- You create methodologies to develop talent pools, and comply with goals and regulations.
- You manage a small team of two recruiters.
- You have a Master Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources, or relevant experience outside the field.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English with excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation), knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have a thorough understanding of the Recruitment Process and are able to work together with the business to create a mid- to long term Recruitment Strategy.
- You have knowledge and experience in employer branding and recruitment marketing issues.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the various social media tools (Linked-in, Twitter, Instagram, Plaxo…).
- You are proactive, dynamic result driven and pragmatic.
- You have a proven history of meeting and exceeding talent metrics including reducing time to fill positions and agency spend.
- You are a talent in coaching, motivating and inspiring.
- You possess strong process improvement skills.
- You possess a problem solving hands-on mindset in a fast moving environment.