Customer Account Manager Europe
LimburgAspel is an injection moulding company of small and medium sized technical parts. The products are mainly for the automotive sector (90%), electrical and electronic market, domestic appliances and gen
Aspel is an injection moulding company of small and medium sized technical parts. The products are mainly for the automotive sector (90%), electrical and electronic market, domestic appliances and general industrial applications.
- You have the co-responsibility of the overall profitability for each customer.
- You execute the account management of the European customers: visits to the customer, writes visit reports, proposal preparation according to company directives, proposal follow-up, follow-up of sold projects, forecast of new needs of the customer, follow-up of invoices.
- You support the definition of the account plan for each customer and seek approval for the technical and financial aspects with the technical engineers and the Director Global Accounts.
- You manage most of the elements of a complete customer project: negotiation support, budget support, supply chain, work together with the project engineers and engineers in the plants, deadlines, logistics, packaging, …
- You understand and manage the financial aspects of your activities to be profitable.
- You are supportive in building and growing relationships with external and internal partners, which are pertinent to the interests and needs of Aspel.
- You have an eye on market needs and trends in communication with customers and your organization.
- You understand European local market.
- You carry out various administrative tasks in order to follow-up, control, organize sales activities.
- You frequently visit plants & customers.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical or commercial domain.
- Minimum 10 successful years sales experience within an automotive environment.
- Work experience within an international matrix environment.
- Maintain and grow constructive partnerships with the customers.
- Constructive ideas supporting the negotiation activities with customers.
- People management experience.
- Project management experience.
- Willing to work and travel internationally: Mainly Europe, sometimes Mexico and China
- Very good knowledge of English. French, German or Dutch would be an additional asset.
If interested, please send us your CV and a short motivation!