Part-time, Full-time, 4/5
Looking for a family-friendly environment? A work environment where you have the flexibility to create your own daily schedule? Let’s get to know each other!
We are a dynamic team of enthusiastic recruiters and HR consultants, working closely together with our Managing Partners. Each of us is an expert in terms of recruitment, adapted to our clients’ wishes and needs.
“The more the world is specialised, the more it will be run by generalists.”
That’s why we’ve chosen the generalistic path. We help our clients with all different kinds of profiles: from account management to engineering, IT, construction,… Then again, we tend to focus on higher and middle management positions.
We are not only a valued recruitment partner but we also support and guide our clients during different HR-projects. Off course, it doesn’t end there! We offer our clients the possibility to take over their recruitment partially or completely. This can be inhouse at our client or remote.
What differentiates CrossInternational?
- Horizontal management structure: ivory tower management, what is this?
- Personal career paths which enable fast growth
- Flexible workhours: There’s no traffic jam on the extra mile
- A friendly work environment
Still not convinced? Then you should see the challenging tasks as Recruiter!
As Recruiter you will have the following tasks:
- Research/sourcing: thorough analysis of the vacancy and conducting effective search strategies to find qualified candidates;
- Telephone/virtual (screening)
- Scheduling appointments between candidates and your internal/external customers;
- Participate in team and/or client meetings;
- Manage advertisement in offline/online media (company webpage, job boards…)
- HR administrative work: support the operational recruitment process, candidate data administration, HR workshops, …
Do you speak Dutch and English fluently? Are you interested in recruitment? Check out what we have to offer!
First of all you will work in a dynamic environment and have the opportunity to become a recruitment and HR expert! On top of that you will get a company car after 6 months of experience!