Recruitment Assistant - Student job
Are you interested in learning more about recruitment and other aspects of HR? CrossInternational is now looking for a recruitment assistant to join its operational team 2 days a week. Our company is a growing HR consultancy agency, offering a wide spectrum of HR services.
- Research/sourcing: thorough analysis of the vacancy and conducting effective search strategies to find qualified candidates;
- Telephone (screening) interviews;
- Scheduling appointments between candidates and your internal customers;
- Manage advertisement in offline/online media (company webpage, job boards…);
- HR administrative work
- Higher degree, preferably in HR Management, Advanced Business Management.
- A natural interest in business (cross-industry) and the value of human capital.
- Language skills: Dutch/French/English fluency mandatory.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Confident, articulate and persuasive communicator (indifferent of the media being used) and a professional attitude enabling to deal with business professionals at all levels.
- Self-responsible, eager to learn and flexible.
- Minimum 2 days/week available.
Our company is a growing HR consultancy agency, offering a wide spectrum of HR services.
Our new colleague should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and be able to adapt to various working environments.