Nitto Belgium is looking for a Quality Manager for the production plant in Genk.
Nitto is a Japanese international company, founded in 1918, started with the production of electrical insulating materials. Nitto produces a wide range of B2B products (technical solutions linked to tapes, protective and other films, isolation, sealing materials, etc.) in a wide range of markets (home appliances, automotive, aerospace, medical industry, packaging industry, material industry, electronic devices, etc.).
Nitto is top brand in their market. Their baseline is: “Our technology is everywhere but INCOG-NITTO".
As Quality Manager you are responsable to lead the quality of the production plant in Genk to the next level.
- Manage the QA/QC department and its personnel (25 FTE.You attract, lead, coach, appraise and develop (more junior) employees and stimulate talent (management) in line with HR policies.
- Strive towards excellent conformity with internal and external standards.
- Manage QA related processes such as complaint handling, change management, non-conformity handling, supplier certification and management, etc.
- Ensure realization of the year plan of the department, acquire approval, ensure and manage execution and deliver results.
- Evaluate QA/AC related processes and systems and be the driver to initiate and implement changes and improvements and pro-actively indicate possible synergies within the EMEA organization
- Visit and follow-up customers, create a relevant customer network. Build and maintain relationships with relevant suppliers and act as a representative of the company.
- Define, scope, plan, manage and co-ordinate assigned projects and ensure execution and delivery
- Deliver clear, practical and understandable advice (also for other locations)
- You have an engineering, technical or scientific background, with 1Oy experience in Quality Management within larger operation site.
- You have a background in chemical industry, electronics, automotive or other relevant sector.
- Experience with Japanese companies or clients is a strong asset.
- You are known as a good people manager with excellent relational and cooperative skills.
- You have good in depth knowledge of following standards : ISO, IATF, DIN, etc.
- You are willing to travel 20%.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.