Projectleader Buildings Brussels
Since 1909, the BESIX Group has over the years grown into a multidisciplinary company with a leading position in its markets: construction, property development and concessions.
At BESIX Contracting we specialize in construction, infrastructure and marine works, often in contracts with a high level of complexity.
Backed by our experience in our home markets, we have built up strong positions outside Europe. A typical example is the Middle East, where over a 50 year period we have built up an impressive portfolio. This diversification in activities and geography pays off by reducing our risk exposure.
• You are responsible for one of our various construction projects (large buildings), on an average budget between 50 and 100 million euro;
• You supervise the execution and the technical content of project management, as well as the financial aspects;
• You are responsible for project organization and management, as well as the relations with the client;
• You take care of the contractual and financial follow-up and budget control;
• You are responsible for the overall site planning, optimum project field, and for control and coordination of the sub-contractors and their team;
• You make sure that implementation of ISO, VCA and environmental procedures is taken care of;
• You have an academic degree in Engineering (construction or architecture);
• You have at least 10 years of relevant experience within large construction projects;
• You are fluent in Dutch or French;
• You continuously look for opportunities to do things better and you anticipate problems. When a problem is detected you are able to solve it, even though fewer norms and regulations are available;
• You can deal with resistance and adversity and you act decisively in unexpected situations. You show personal accountability for decisions made and report spontaneously to senior level about the project progress;
• You generate new ways of working and help others to continuously improve the work process. You demonstrate personal commitment, perseverance and energy to achieve your goals until completion;
• You manage the activities of your team members, you motivate and coach them. You search and share knowledge in a wider professional community and network.
Send us your resume and a short motivation.