HR Business Partner
Our client is an accomplished partner providing innovative services for the healthcare industry reaching markets around the world.
As HR Generalist, you will provide support for all internal and external HR related matters.
This is an excellent role for someone who is looking to further develop their current admin experience in a fast moving, growing company operating within an international environment. The successful candidate will have strong generalist HR skills - particularly in international payroll and benefit management – and be adaptable, flexible and with a “can do and hands-on “attitude to an ever-changing workload. The small nature of the HR team also requires a readiness to be the subject matter expert for our HR systems and the POC for all employment related issues.
- You conduct the monthly payroll for 5 countries (in conjunction with external partners) and maintaining employee records for entire EMEA based client population.
- You support EMEA wide recruitment & selection.
- You ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place, provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions.
- You are responsible for successful onboarding of new employees.
- Benefits: operational follow up and administration of insurances, pension plans and car fleet.
- Innovation & Change: you bring new ideas to the table, review existing policies & processes and initiate/adapt to the new company to prepare for further growth.
- You support implementation of global HR initiatives
- You perform other related duties as required
- You keep knowledge of social labor law up to date.
- You have a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other applicable discipline.
- You have experience working in an international company and be familiar with a complex matrix organization structure.
- You have minimum 6 years of professional HR experience including payroll. Significant admin experience within a changing HR environment
- You are able to work with an international team with contacts in five countries within the EMEA region.
- You possess excellent communication skills – Fluent Dutch/French, English and ideally another European language is desirable
- Working with an international team with contact to five countries in the EMEA region.
- You have intercultural sensitivity to work efficient and effective in this environment.
- You are accurate, flexible and discrete.
- Experience with APD and Workday are a plus.