International Account Manager Surfactants
EOC GroupThe EOC Group develops compounds, latices, adhesives, surfactants and emulsions in production units in Europe and Asia. EOC Group offers a wide range of high quality products for the textile, carpet,
The EOC Group develops compounds, latices, adhesives, surfactants and emulsions in production units in Europe and Asia. EOC Group offers a wide range of high quality products for the textile, carpet, construction, automotive, non-woven, paper cardboard, paint, adhesive, detergents and cosmetic industries.
Seven divisions with production and distribution units all over the world yet with the flexibility of a medium-sized family business, staffed by passionate and enthusiastic people. Therein lies the secret behind the strength of the EOC Group.
- Manages autonomously direct and indirect sales to key accounts and new customers in a wide but well defined territory
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with current and potential clients
- Is responsible for the preparation, implementation and follow-up of the sales process supported by the internal services (sales support, finances, operations, …) including contract negotiations
- Makes the bridge between clients’ needs and the business in view of new product development
- Looks pro-actively for new business opportunities
- Attends conferences and participates to exhibitions
- Helps establishing the commercial strategy of the business unit
- Master or similar by experience
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in Account Management/B2B sales
- Languages: fluent in English and a basic knowledge of German.
- Travel percentage: 30%