HR Business Partner
Inchcape Retail Belgium nv
Reporting to HR Director Belux, the HR Business Partner is to support an allocated business at the country level and provides, in his/her expertise, value added HR advise to help the team to meet its strategic business and HR objectives. The coverage will extend to Belgium & Luxembourg.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Act as strategic and trusted HR business partner to your assigned client group by providing HR advice and support.
• Implement Group and local HR policies within areas of responsibility and demonstrate understanding of business priorities and opportunities for HR contribution.
• Act as an ambassador to implement HR tools, and be the HR expertise for your own business portfolio(s).
• Uphold the highest ethical standard and provide advice to the businesses you support to ensure they are compliant when dealing with people related matters aligned with our culture.
• Partner closely with HR Specialist in areas of Compensation and Benefits, Talent Acquisition, and Learning and Development.
• Act as a change agent and key enabler to support various HR projects and programs to drive and deliver our HR agenda.
• Work with the Business Line or Functions to meet their strategic resourcing needs.
• Work with Talent Acquisition to manage recruitment within designated recruitment procedure.
• Identify recruitment needs
• Manage required approvals within the hiring approval process.
Career Management / Talent Management
• Conduct regular career development interviews with identified staff and complete feedback record after each meeting.
• Identify and support the initiatives of the Inchcape talent program, succession planning, and the graduate and internship programs.
Individual Contributor Job Description Inchcape Group Template v1.0
• Facilitate internal mobility, adhering to the Inchcape Mobility Policy
• Embed the Groups values and code of conduct to adhere with the highest standards of ethics.
• Handle employee relations and performance management issues, applying appropriate policies and guidelines and escalating cases when necessary.
• Identity communication needs and actively participate in internal communication
Learning and Development
• Collaborate with our internal L&D partner and external providers to support managers on training needs analysis to identify and provide training solutions to employees.
Compensation and Benefits
• Support the year end performance management, working closely with the HR Director Compensation and Benefits partner during the annual performance and pay review salary and bonus cycle.
• Actively participate in the annual job matching exercise and regularly conduct compensation analysis to highlight key areas of concern in assigned business group(s).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Undergraduate degree (minimum) preferred
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• 5-10 years HR experience, preferably in distribution and/or retail environment
• Comprehensive understanding of Belgian and Luxembourg Employment Law and local regulation
• Analytical skills, ability to assess people and situations objectively
• High attention to detail and accuracy with numbers
• Ethical, discreet with collaborative and inclusive mindset, trustworthy
• Active listener and client-focused and collaborative
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English, French and Dutch
• Ability to manage change and embrace digital mindset and capabilities to drive HR digitalization journey
• Ability to influence and coach managers and employees. The need to experience curiosity, passion in a collaborative spirit, and want to move forward in working together with the HR team as part of the business