Recruitment Business Partner
Cross International NV
For inhouse/RPO assignments
Would you like to be part of one of the leading IT companies in our country and join them in writing their digital story? Join their recruitment team as a Recruitment Business Partner and support them in recruiting and selecting their talent!
Do you want to broaden your IT knowledge and expand it with projects in other sectors such as food, construction, design, chemistry, etc?
As a Recruitment Business Partner, you will guide end to end recruitment projects in-house at our client. On the other hand you will be part of the CrossInternational family and get supported by our dynamic team!
You are responsible for managing our client’s recruitment process from intake till hire. Your overall responsibilities are:
• Conduct intake interviews with the hiring managers.
• To fill open positions by selecting and recruiting talent via job postings, direct search or external suppliers.
• Make a first selection of candidates by cv and phone screening.
• Invite potential candidates for an in-depth interview.
• Schedule assessment centres and other activities related to recruitment.
• Maintain the relationship with the business and keep them up to date on your assignments. In addition you ensure an excellent candidate experience.
• Participate on job fairs and other projects related to recruitment.
• Draw up balanced salary proposals and offer them to the selected candidates.
• Register the different phases of the recruitment process. Thanks to your reporting and briefings, your internal client is perfectly informed.
Do you have what it takes?
• You are fluent in Dutch and English.
• You have in-depth knowledge of IT recruitment and selection methods.
• You have strong organizational skills and a hands-on approach.
• You are a flexible and customer friendly personality, able to build relationships and gain credibility at every level of the organization.