30,000 collaborators, dozens of brands and companies and 1 sustainable vision to the future, that’s what a job at Colruyt is like. So it’s obvious that this family of companies is constantly looking for new talents in various domains like sales, logistics, technics, process optimization & IT, HR, marketing & communication and finance.
Working at Colruyt means ‘working differently’ and that shows from day 1, no matter into what position or job you start. We translate that into 3 hashtags, namely #acttogether, #growtogether and #dreamtogether. More concretely it means that your colleagues and you get all support that is needed to initiate new things, to develop yourself and to face fantastic challenges.
In order to support our generic diversified growth Colruyt has decided to deliberatly recruit skilled professionals from all over Europe in order to offer them a career and enable a living in Belgium, at the south west side of Europe’s capital Brussels.
The position: Solution Analyst (m/f)
The Business Processes & Systems department develops business processes, information flows and ICT systems for the entire group in multiple domains: marketing & communication, security, procurement, supply chain, HR, finance, sales, BI,…
Colruyt highly values craftsmanship. As a Solution Analyst you will transform internal customers’ demands into customized solutions for processes, working procedures and IT-systems. Thus you:
- Establish business partnership with internal customers
- Interact about business needs and requirements
- Analyse the ‘as is’ and define the ‘to be’
- Support the business functionally
- Document the proposed and implemented solution and make it sustainable by acting as SPOC until delivery
- Take ownership of multiple projects at the same time
What we are looking for
First of all we need motivated professionals who want to accept the challenge to make a career in Belgium and settle themselves for a longer term, who can be passionate about the business complexity of an important retail company and the development/career opportunities it offers.
Besides that our new colleagues have:
- A higher degree (Bachelor or Master) in economics or IT or related areas
- Proven experience in functional analysis (at least 2-3 years) – e.g. as business consultant
- Relevant business experience within supply chain, retail or other business areas
- Affinity with (or at least sincere interest in) retail sector
- Structured approach, good planning skills, critical and analytical thinking and driven by results
- Excellent command of English
In return for your drive and passion Colruyt offers a competitive local salary and benefits package, career development opportunities and most of all a human-centered working environment that respects people in both their professional and their personal life and the balance between those.