IT Director EMEA
We are looking for a IT Director EMEA for a Multinational Production Company with EMEA Headquarters in Belgium.
About the position:
- The EMEA region has 2000 end-users and is active in Belgium, United Kingdom, Czech, Hungary, Sweden, Turkey, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Spain, Switzerland and Russia;
- The EMEA headquarters are based in Leuven;
- You visit the EMEA subsidiaries on a regular basis. Travel is around 40-50%;
- You are in charge of all IT Operations for infrastructure, applications (SAP, …) and production technology;
- You enable various IT projects. You work on IT projects together with internal and external shareholders. Beside planning projects, you secure the roll-out and implementation of these projects;
- You make the IT roadmap and you define the IT strategy for the EMEA region together with all the different stakeholders;
- You make a roadmap for enabling the production company of the 21st century and Industry 4.0;
- You manage a diverse and polyvalent team of IT professionals and you communicate your vision on IT.
- You hold a Master’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- You have a proven trackrecord in a leading and strategic IT position;
- You have a working knowledge of IT management and IT in a production setting;
- You have experience in leading an organization towards Industry 4.0;
- You are an expert in enabling business objectives from an IT perspective;
- You have a proven trackrecord of leading an international team of IT professionals.
Send your CV with a short motivation and we'll get in touch as soon as possible!