Security & Risk Manager
Atos’ services and expertise, multiculturally delivered, support the advance of knowledge, education and science and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence.
Across the world, Atos enables their customers, employees and as many people as possible to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Their keywords are digital transformation, innovation and value creation, both for their clients as for themselves. We have cemented our position as the trusted partner for our clients’ digital transformation, with the resources, the scale and the know-how that our clients need.
- Analyzing and mapping the Information Security and GDPR protocols and procedures in a company, analyzing the company awareness
- Make a checklist and write a testscenario for the audit
- Vigorously analyzing the different processes and check if they are conform the existing methodologies and qualitative standards.
- Information Security
- Reporting the results of the audits to the key stakeholders in the internal or external organization
- Based on the as-is situation, setting up a roadmap towards a to be situation
- You plan a project portfolio of different projects, each with a different urgency, and you present it to the internal or external stakeholder.
- You are the project manager and portfolio manager for the different follow-up projects;
- You manage the projects on time, on scope and on budget and report on a direct basis to the steering committee;
- You coach and guide the organization and its employees towards a GDPR or Information Security conscient environment.
- You ensure the compliance for all customers on GDPR requirements in collaboration with DPO;
- Be the SPOC for GDPR related topics;
- Information Security:
- Developing local implementation of security processes on existing environment and new developments including Cyber Security;
- Be the SPOC for security related topics;
- Risk Management
- Coach all Atos employees on risk identification and recognition;
- Create a Risk awareness in Atos by imposing a culture of informing, learning and teaching;
- Monitor the Risk mitigation process;
- Proven track record of working in a Service Delivery context
- Broad experience in setting up trajectories in GDPR en Information Security
- Experience in GDPR and Risk Auditing is considered a strong advantage
- Experience in project and/or portfolio management
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Strong interest and affiliation with Information Technology
- A certificate in PMBok, ITIL or Prince 2 is considered a strong asset.