IT Director EMEA
Our client is an accomplished partner providing innovative services for the healthcare industry reaching markets around the world.
You manage a team of 4 IT Business Partners (BP Customer Experience, BP Supply Chain & EDI, BP Shared Services and BP Business Intelligence) as well as the IT support/field service resources for the EMEA region.
This position is accountable for establishing a strong collaborative partnership with the EMEA business leaders and the company’s Global IT functional leads to maintain an IT investment roadmap focused on aligning IT investments to the most strategic and impactful business outcomes.
- You drive and improve EMEA business processes through adoption of IT best practices and harmonized business processes.
- You develop collaborative partnerships with leaders and key stakeholders across the company’s business group to identify opportunities to shape and realize the potential of IT and data analytics to achieve business outcomes.
- You establish a rolling 2-3-year business aligned IT investment plan and roadmap.
- You maximize investments made in existing technologies, shape future blueprints (business capabilities) and ensure IT is appropriately applied to each business function to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- You manage multiple on-site and vendor sourced service teams.
- You ensure proper and consistent communication to EMEA business clients and internal leadership.
- You are responsible for aligning with policy and procedures, SLAs, metrics reporting and contractual agreements.
- You plan and execute the approved portfolio within budget/timeline and track benefit realization.
- You are and active member of the Leadership Team and are able to translate Business Strategy into a realistic roadmap and support your team to understand and execute these initiatives.
- You provide leadership and management of staff including mentoring and career development.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related area (Marketing/Business, Computer Science, Information Systems). A MBA degree is a plus.
- Experience within a Healthcare, Production and/or Supply Chain setting is a plus.
- You have 5 years’ experience within a similar role, preferably within a complex, matrix organisation.
- 20% business travel is anticipated, predominantly within Europe and occasionally in the US.
- You are fluent in English with excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation), plus a minimum of two other European language (Ex Dutch/French/German).
- You have an understanding of Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Legal, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service industry standards/best practices, business critical technologies and emerging IT technologies and architectures to support these functions (e.g. Salesforce.com, Workday, SAP etc.).
- You are experienced in business case development, and carrying out cost/benefit analysis.
- You have experience, and are able to work, in a multicultural environment.
- You are able to interact at the highest levels of the organization and engage stakeholders appropriately.
- You are able to organize and guide technical projects, teams, and external vendors.
- You possess strong process improvement skills.
- You possess a problem solving hands-on mindset in a fast moving environment and are able to work with little supervision.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills with solid collaboration skills.
- You have proven ability working directly with clients to identify and resolve technical incidents.
- You are able to work a flexible schedule to coordinate with global IT teams.
- You have a strong understanding of the EMEA market (and relevant experience) and the key technology trends and issues in the region will be a plus.
- You demonstrated the ability to work with people and influence at any level in an organisation, liaising with senior management and managerial courage is a key to success in this role.
- You have excellent priority setting, planning and organizing skills.
- You possess strong leadership skills and have a proven track record in managing teams.