Site Manager Brussels
Inchcape Retail Belgium nv
Inchcape PLC is a UK based distributor and retailer of premium and luxury cars. The company operates in 34 markets worldwide across five geographic segments: Australasia, Europe, Asia, the United Kingdom and Emerging Markets, including Russia.
In Belgium, Inchcape has been the exclusive distributor of the Toyota and Lexus brands since 1979. They own and operate several Toyota and Lexus retail centers, with the remaining network of 95 retail centers operated by independent third-party retailers. They work closely with the manufacturer, Toyota Motor Europe, who are headquartered in Brussels.
Inchcape manages the entire value chain post the factory gate for their OEM partners. The company is responsible for everything from importing vehicles and parts to all sales, sales planning and operations, logistics, advertising & marketing activities, customer experience and appointment and management of the third-party retail network.
- You are responsible for the daily operations of the Brussels site and you are in charge of the front (sales) - and back-office (after sales) of the dealership
- You delegate responsibilities and improve the supply chain
- You are responsible for setting up sales and operational KPI’s and following up on the progress
- You strive for a brilliant customer experience and look for continuous improvement
- You are in charge of a team of sales rep’s, aftersales and administration
- You coach your coworkers and look to improve the allover customer-oriented behavior
- You have an experience in managing a team in the automobile sector, ideally as a car dealership manager
- You have a proven track-record in a hands-on environment with focus on operational excellence and customer engagement
- You are a true people’s manager and a good team player
- You speak French, Dutch and English
- You have a passion for cars