EMEA Clinical Product Specialist
EMEAHalyard Health has a wide portfolio of solutions that improve the health, hygiene and well-being of patients and clinical staff. Halyard is leading the way with advanced pain solutions that give physi
Halyard Health has a wide portfolio of solutions that improve the health, hygiene and well-being of patients and clinical staff. Halyard is leading the way with advanced pain solutions that give physicians the latest innovations and a complete range of clinically effective options for managing chronic pain - all designed to help give patients the health and quality of life they deserve.
You provide ongoing clinical and product support to the respective EMEA business by focusing on deployment of the training programs, conducting field based clinical initiatives and New Product Evaluations.
You launch marketing and commercial programs in the field, as well as on-going in-servicing requirements and technical support including troubleshooting capital equipment were applicable.
The role has responsibility for execution of product and business priorities in the EMEA region.
The individual in this role will work in tandem with Sales and Marketing to execute regional plans and priorities.
- Degree in nursing (background as radio-technician with fluoroscopy as a specialty) or related medical training
- At least 3 yrs. experience in a sales driven environment in the medical devices industry working as a product or clinical specialist or in a clinical support role
- Experience with training healthcare professionals
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, ability to converse in German, Italian, Spanish is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours
- Around 50% business travel is anticipated
Does this sound like your ideal next step? Please send us your resume and a short motivation and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible!
CrossInternational is managing this hiring project on an exclusive basis.