About Rogers Corporation
At Rogers Corporation, we are passionate about helping the world's leading innovators solve their toughest material challenges and create a cleaner, safer, and more connected world.
We are the world’s technology leaders in innovative solutions for power electronics, advanced foams for cushioning and protective sealing, and high-frequency printed circuit materials. When reliability, efficiency and performance are critical, design engineers partner with Rogers to develop and deliver the material technologies they require.
For over 180 years, we have developed new solutions to empower our customers’ breakthroughs and help them create a cleaner, safer, and more connected world. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, USA, we serve our customers and partners around the globe, and manufacture products in the U.S., China, Japan, Korea, Germany, Hungary and Belgium.
- You will be responsible for the planning and production of two product lines;
- You will take into account all legal and corporate standards for safety, environment, health, quality and operational excellence;
- You will report the Operations Manager;
- You will lead a team of production supervisors, planners, operators and lab & maintenance technicians; - You direct and manage operations regarding cost optimization, uptime running, productivity, employee satisfaction and other KPI’s;
- You will be the key enabler for continuous improvement of planning and production processes and product quality;
- You will manage the relocation of a production line and successfully start up this line at the new location;
- You will align planning and coordination with production facilities abroad.
- You have a Master of Science in Electro-Mechanical Engineering;
- You have 7 to 10 years of experience in production management;
- You are a strong communicator and people manager;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You have a strong track record of delivering results;
- You have experience with implementing and using lean and six sigma tools.