In this multifaceted role you will be responsible for adequate accounting, monthly closings, guarding financial processes and the optimal performance of your team. You will have responsibility of the Accounting function for the French and Swiss organization in parallel.
In addition, in the rapidly changing technological environment you will deliver an important contribution to the development of the finance function. You’ll support centralizing the admin tasks while at the same time keep full control that tasks are processed timely and correctly.
You enjoy having a wide range of responsibilities, travel regularly between Swiss and France.
• Put together, check and analyse the monthly-, quarterly- and yearly reports
• Deliver budget, and interim analyses and forecasts
• Optimise the financial administration / processes, especially in service and logistics area
• Managing the finance administration department
• Serve as primary liaison during audits (interim and year-end audit)
• Being responsible for the correct handling of various tax returns (LB, BTW, ICP)
• Act as sparring partner for department heads and business controllers
• At least a Bachelor degree
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Preferably a background in accounting
• Management capabilities
• Fluent in French, adequate in German, English
• A hands-on mentality
• Preferably experience with Hyperion (Oracle)
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
You have a strong and open personality with a well-developed analytic ability. You can work under pressure in a demanding environment. You are willing to travel regularly between Switzerland and France. You are also aware of what happens in your team and the other entities through your various contacts. You like to take initiative, but know when to involve others. You’re ambitious, pro-active, flexible, and you are trustworthy and punctual.
• A rapidly changing, internationally oriented working environment
• A flexible and informal environment
• Excellent remuneration and fringe benefits, such as a premium-free pension plan
Please send us your resume and a short motivational letter.