Sales Manager Tensiofix
Ajinomoto OmnichemCompany • Ajinomoto-OmniChem is a fully integrated contract manufacturing organization providing API's - Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients - and HAPI production and process development services to ph
• Ajinomoto-OmniChem is a fully integrated contract manufacturing organization providing API's - Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients - and HAPI production and process development services to pharmaceutical companies around the world. We are leading experts in organic chemistry and natural extracts.
• Tensiofix is a separate business unit specialized in the formulation of agrochemical products.
• You will support the Global Sales Manager in defining and realizing the multi-year business plan.
• Contract negotiations to achieve margin improvement and realization of Key Account plans (valorisation of both new and existing business).
• You will promote Tensiofix, develop new products and capture new projects and contacts in order to develop business opportunities in a changing agricultural environment.
• You have strong interaction with our R&D and customer service teams.
• You report to the Global Sales Manager.
• You hold a chemical, biochemical or agronomist master degree; additional background/education is a plus.
• At least 5-10 years of experience in a key commercial role, B2B, within the agrochemical/biostimulant/surfactant markets.
• Proven track record of generating new business within the agrochemical business.
• An excellent communicator and negotiator, with a proven track of identifying, negotiating and completing deals in the agrochemical business.
• A flexible, decisive, enthusiastic and result-oriented professional.
• A high degree of autonomy and energy, and willing to travel 20-25% of the time at the international (Asia and (Latin) America).
• Required physical presence in HQ in Belgium: at least one week per month.
• Think pro-active with a creative problem-solving ability.
• Excellent in English and French. Multiple other languages are plus.
• Operational Excellence : Knowledge or practical experience in Operational Excellence (Lean/Sigma) is considered to be a competitive advantage.