Senior Project Manager
Confidential position - Our client is an accomplished partner providing innovative services for the healthcare industry reaching markets around the world.
You are responsible for delivering projects of high quality, on time and to budget through the effective management of timelines, people and resources. You are a self-starter and able to multi-task in a fast-paced and highly competitive environment.
You provide day-to-day development, coordination and delivery of projects, primarily working on large prioritized ELT projects and smaller sales & marketing excellence / operations projects.
In order to deliver projects according to plan and objectives, you work closely together with the EMEA Executive Leadership Team and middle management as well as functional owners, global cross-functional teams.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• You lead the planning and implementation of specific projects. In order to do so, you work with key stakeholders to analyse project needs ensuring that they fit with resourcing, project objectives and quality standards. You know the questions to ask to onboard each project smoothly.
• You develop the definition of the project scope, goals and deliverables. You create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• You define project tasks, identify resource requirements and assign responsibilities.
• You maintain detailed documentation and process relating to resourcing, timelines, project plans, key milestones and project deliverables.
• You lead, manage and motivate cross-functional project teams and key stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
• You manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including internal and external communications, as well as key stakeholder reviews.
• You manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities.
• You maintain individual and team accountability and ensure performance is monitored and reported regularly to senior leadership.
• You constantly monitor and report on progress, problems and solutions of the project to all stakeholders.
• You have a minimum of 10 years of business experience, including 5 years of Project Management, preferable in a complex matrix structured environment.
• You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business Management or other.
• Experience in the healthcare sector is a plus.
• You are fluent in English plus a minimum of two other European language (Ex Dutch/French/German).
• You are in the possession of certification in Project Management methodologies (e.g. Prince 2, Lean/Kaizen) and are able to manage through complexity and dealing with ambiguity.
• You demonstrated the ability to work with people and influence at any level in an organisation, liaising with senior management and managerial courage is a key to success in this role.
• You have experience in managing third party contractors or consultants, external vendors/suppliers.
• You possess a problem solving hands-on mindset and have excellent priority setting, planning and organizing skills.