1. Who to contact in case of questions?
CrossInternational, with registered office at Generaal Wahislaan 17, 1030 Brussels and registered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under the number BE0474 931 596 is the controller for the processing of your personal data. CrossInternational declares that as the Data Controller, it complies with the Belgian privacy legislation, as well as the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation from its entry into force.
2. General principles
CrossInternational will comply with the basic principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) to ensure that all data are:
- Reasonably and lawfully processed
- Processed for a legal purpose
- Adequate, relevant and not exaggerated
- Accurate and up-to-date
- Not kept longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the rights of the person concerned
- Secured and protected in the right way
- Not to be transferred to non-business-related third parties and not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area without the proper permission of the parties involved
3. What are personal data ?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines a personal data as follows:
All information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
No special categories of personal data are processed. The processing of special categories of personal data means:
Processing of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation.
4. Which personal data are processed ?
We collect and process various personal details of our candidates for our customers. It concerns the following personal data:
- Your Curriculum vitae and all details that you state on your CV
- Motivational letters, notes made during the job interview
- Personal and contact information such as: your address, your telephone number, your e-mail address
- Your expectations in connection with a future career change
- Your salary package expectations in function of a new job
- The name of references entered by you
- Your applications through us for one of the vacancies of our clients and report on the progress of this
- Results of assessments if they have been executed with us
5. Why are these personal data processed and what is the legal basis for the processing?
Your career information (resume, motivation letter and notes made during the first interview as well as evaluation forms) is collected on the one hand for completing the job application process and as a legal basis our legitimate interest and on the other hand for finding a new job that contributes to the development of your further career, and this in function of your expectations (both substantive and in terms of conditions) and with the legal basis for concluding an employment contract with one of our clients.
6. Duration of processing
The personal details of applicants are retained for up to 5 years after the last qualitative contact. After the expiry of the term, you will be contacted again with the request to give your consent if you want to stay in the database longer in order to be contacted regarding available functions.
Your personal data will in any case be kept in accordance with the specific legislation, as well as prescription periods that oblige us to keep your personal data longer, eg to defend us against a legal claim.
7. What are your rights?
- Right of access and inspection
You have the right to receive free access to your personal data at any time, as well as to receive the information of the use we make of your personal data in accordance with the provisions applicable in the sector.
- Right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing
You are free to share your personal information with us or not. In addition, you always have the right to ask us to correct, complete or delete your personal data.
You can not object to the processing of personal data that we need to keep and process on the basis of the law.
You may also request to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object
You also have a right of opposition to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
- Right of data portability
You have the right to obtain your personal data processed by us in a structured, standard and machine-readable form and / or to transfer it to other responsible parties in accordance with the provisions that apply in the sector.
- Right of withdrawal of consent
Insofar as the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that permission.
- Automated individual decision making and profiling
The processing of your personal data does not include profiling and you will not be subject to automated decisions by us either.
In certain cases you have the right to oppose this automated decision-making.
- Excercising your rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us (DPO@crossint.eu).
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission: Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Rue des Presses 35, 1000 Brussels, tel. +32 (0) 2 274 48 00, fax +32 (0) 2 274 48 35, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is without prejudice to a provision for a civil court.
If you suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can submit a claim for compensation.
8. Transfer to third parties
Certain of the personal data that we process from you may be passed on to third parties. It concerns the following data:
- Your position and current employer - but without further identification of identifiable information - will be passed on to clients who have instructed us to search for suitable candidates for a job for which we have received a job description and which we consider you are eligible for.
- Your complete career information is passed on to clients who have instructed us to search for suitable candidates for a job for which we have received a job description and which we consider you eligible for. We only give your name, contact details, CV and the report of our conversations after your explicit consent.
- The results of an assessment exercise are passed on to clients who have commissioned us, with your consent, to organize such an exercise. We will only give these results with your express permission.
Your personal data will not be sold, nor rented, distributed or otherwise commercially made available to third parties, except as described above or with your prior consent.
Your application file can also be sent to the audit firm to carry out an audit in the context of obtaining/ retaining the quality label of the professional federation.
In rare cases, we may have to disclose your personal information pursuant to a court order or to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations.
9. Security and confidentiality
We have security measures adapted to our technical and organizational situation to avoid the destruction, loss, forgery, alteration, unauthorized access or the notification by mistake to third parties of collected personal data as well as any other unauthorized processing of these da
- Use of virus scans, firewalls, ...
- Passwords that are regularly updated
- No unsecured hard disks
- Access security to data
- Access security to the offices
- Encryption of data
- No unsecured backups
- Only certain persons have access
- Incident management procedure
- Policy for employees
- Training of employees
- Confidentiality clauses
All rights reserved. No part of this privacy notice may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of CrossInternational nv For permission requests, contact CrossInternational nv via email@example.com .