From employer branding and job marketing to sourcing, to the actual recruitment process and hiring.
CrossInternational’s offer in Recruitment Process Outsourcing services is modular and with a pragmatic approach based on a firm methodology. CrossInternational has serviced several companies from the construction industry, consulting, IT, and telecom industries with RPO.
Our RPO approach
As RPO service provider, we believe in a consultative approach, working together striving for continuous improvement in your recruitment process, listening to underlying needs, really understanding your culture, your vision and your challenges.
However, using the services of an RPO provider is more than simply hiring a specialized recruiter. It's all about partnership. After all, today’s candidate experience of your recruitment process is a decisive differentiator for your employer branding. The way you attract, recruit and retain people determines increasingly your ability to seize business opportunities, to innovate and to grow!
What are the drivers for RPO ?
- Focus on operational excellence for the core business
- Insourcing of state-of-the-art expertise
- Need for operational and financial flexibility and performance in an environment that is evolving constantly and rapidly
Our RPO service offering
- Inhouse or remote sourcing
- Incorporation of our network, database and methodology
- Full autonomous recruitment support services
- Autonomous HR business partnering
- Seemless integration in your current procedures
- Planning – Sourcing – Screening & assessment- Selection – Offering – Onboarding – Reporting
- Employer branding management
What are the advantages of our RPO-appraoch ?
- Lean organization
- Lower cost-of-hire
- Qualitative candidate experience
- Higher quality processes
- Reduced time-to-hire
- Refocus of the HR department from transactional towards strategic HR policy