International Sales Expert
The way oxygen is administered to patients in hospitals world-wide, has remained the same for over a 100 years. Except here in Flanders, where 20 hospitals are leading the way and using Oxypoint’s innovative oxygen flowmeter (O2COMFORTTM flowmeter) today already!
Who are they? Oxypoint is an energetic start-up, active in the MedTech industry. Their roots lie firmly with the University of Antwerp, of which they spun out in 2011. With their multidisciplinary team they improve oxygen therapy in hospitals. They have developed a new way to administer oxygen and improve not only patient comfort but also achieve substantial savings for the hospital and the general healthcare costs. They are proud that they can achieve this innovation by bringing together the insights, experiences and creativity of people within an open, stimulating environment.
Now that they have signed up more than 20 hospitals in Flanders, they want to expand geographically in Belgium and in the rest of Europe. In order to allow for this expansion the team must grow also. Therefore Oxypoint is looking for a German Sales Expert.
As a Sales Expert you will be an important part of the sales team, generating sales-leads and closing deals in German-speaking countries and assisting our local distributors with their sell-in efforts.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
• You achieve the Sales Revenue, Gross Profit and targets set for the area of responsibility.
• You develop new business with distributor partners and you assist and support the strategic partners in making and executing sales & marketing plans, develop sales and negotiate contracts.
• You set objectives for the specific distributors and assess their performance and evaluate it on a regular basis by coordination and leading quarterly business reviews to ensure ongoing alignment and performance to the plan.
• You drive education with customers and strategic partners to differentiate the Oxypoint product from other solutions.
• You train the distributor partners in adequate usage of the product to accelerate new business implementations.
• You drive the development and implementation of the specific business strategies and tactical plans by distributor to achieve the targets set.
Amongst others, these are some of the things we hope to find in a candidate:
• Drive. You get energy from working in the MedTech sector and you have gained 5 years of experience selling medical devices in German-speaking countries directly to hospitals or through a network of distributors.
• Appetite. You are hungry for success. You are a hunter and a door-opener. You know your way around hospitals. Contacting the right person in a hospital is second nature for you.
• Empathy. You display empathy in all your interactions and are able to use this ability persuasively. You feel what is best for all parties concerned. Your empathic nature is the basis for your ability to bring the various decision-takers in hospitals together and get them to decide to purchase the Econo-ComfortTM Flowmeter.
• Affinity with our market sector. You are passionate about healthcare in general and hospital-based care in particular. You understand patient needs and how medical and nursing staff can better address these needs using our product.
• Language skills. Affinity with other cultures and languages is a must. We expect you to be a fluent German speaker. On top of that you are able to conduct business conversations, make presentations and conclude deals in Dutch and/or English.