Belux Recruitment Manager
INTRASOFT International is a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. The company employs more than 1,600 highly-skilled professionals, representing over 20 different nationalities and mastering more than 18 languages. With headquarters in Luxembourg, INTRASOFT International operates through its operational branches, subsidiaries and offices in 13 countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Cyprus, Greece, Jordan, Moldova, Romania, UK, UAE, USA, Kenya. More than 500 organizations in 70 countries worldwide (Institutions and Agencies of the European Union, National Government Organizations, Public Agencies, Financial Institutions, Telecommunication Organizations, and Private Enterprises) have chosen the company’s services and solutions to fulfil their business needs.
The recruitment manager will bring the recruitment teams together and lead them in the daily operations. He or she will work closely with the hiring managers of the different departments and respective clients to cover diverse recruitment needs.
Meanwhile he or she identifies and attracts the best talent to meet the clients’ needs and drive better business results.
You report directly to the Head of EU Delivery.
The position is located in Brussels. A presence in the Luxembourg office is required once a week.
• You supervise a team of IT recruiters located in Belgium and Luxembourg, you keep an overview of the assignments and will also actively take part in the recruitment process;
• You set team and individual goals and monitor their performance and you act as a mentor by training them and supporting their professional growth;
• You redesign the recruitment process in BeLux. You set out the process and make sure your team implements it correctly (from intake meetings with hiring managers, sourcing and screening of candidates, submitting the most qualified candidates to the hiring team, interview set up and hiring decision) and you ensure that it is being followed by all stakeholders;
• Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates that meet clients’ profiles and/or building talent pools for current and future engagement and you improve sourcing methods;
• You coordinate with hiring managers to collect the hiring needs and forecast future needs in BeLux and properly distribute them to the recruitment team by also setting priorities;
• You explore market best practices and trends and adjust the recruiting strategy to optimize the efficiency of the recruiting team;
• You ensure that all IT recruiters are adhering to and presenting the employer brand as a unified front for all candidates;
• You establish and maintain an excellent network within the sector, with universities, recruitment agencies and other key players in the market, as well as with internal stakeholders. By doing so you seek to build talent pools to meet Intrasoft’s long-term vision;
• You have a Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field;
• You have a proven work experience as IT recruiting manager, IT recruitment consultant or IT recruiting coordinator;
• You have a hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS);
• Knowledge of procurement/contract management under the EU Regulation or experience in the EU environment is a plus;
• You have experience in an international or multicultural environment.
• You have a thorough understanding of the full cycle recruiting, talent acquisition methods and headhunting techniques;
• You are fluent in French and English with excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
• You have strong team management and leadership skills and you are a talent in coaching, motivating and inspiring;
• You have a strong ability to meet strict deadlines and to reduce the time to fill positions;
• You possess strong project management and process improvement skills;