To be the business partner for clients and candidates in matching talent needs and offering on a global scale.
We assist companies in optimizing their human capital.
• Executive Search for key positions in different sectors
• Recruitment Process Outsourcing in the small and medium-market segment
• Interim Management
• A team of more than 25 people working from home, at client’s site and from Brussels, Ghent, Leuven and Warsaw locations
• Using Appreciative Inquiry as a way of thinking
• Adapting constantly to client/candidate needs and tech-evolution
• Certified Federgon Q-label
In 2017, CrossInternational was amongst the first members of Federgon, the Belgian federation of HR companies, to achieve the renewed quality label after a severe external audit. This RSS quality label is more than ever a guideline for servicing customers and candidates and offers clear quality guarantees. Now that sustainability is ever higher on the agenda, quality assurance becomes even more important.
Quality is a decisive decision-making argument when choosing a good HR partner.
An HR partner that guarantees the right fit through correct analysis and through the right processes. The new RSS quality label especially wants to emphasize this commitment. Customers choose long-term partnerships.
In addition, CrossInternational is also Qfor-certified and some services may be eligible to be subsidized by the KMO Portefeuille of the Flemish Government.
9 reasons to choose us
- Results driven
- Transparant and open communication
- Pro-actively collaborating with our clients and candidates
- Long term partnership based on trust
- Efficient and well thought out processes
- High ethical and quality standards
- Pragmatic approach
- No-nonsense en hands-on
CrossInternational has been nominated as Trends Gazelle 2021. This is a nomination from the economic and financial magazine Trends for fast-growing companies. These competitive companies have a positive influence on the business climate in their region. They are recognized as sources of innovation and employment. The Trends Gazelles are labeled as an inspiring role model for other companies.
An award for Trends Gazelle is appreciated by the business world because of its national reputation and regional recognition.